○ Our PSject-350 is suitable for research and development for micro-patterning using EHD and inkjet technology.
○ 3 Different heads are installed for various applications
- EHD (3 functions: drop on demand, electrospinning, electrospray)
- Two different inkjet heads can be integrated.
○ Two different materials can be printed subsequently (within 0.7sec) either at the same location or different locations.
○ 3 Axis stage [X,Y,Z], Linear stage: XY, Ball screw servo motor: Z stage
Bitmap Image Printing (Drop on demand)
Built in CAD system (Pscad)
Vector Print (continuous jet or Drop on demand)
Vector image to Raster image converting algorithm
Real-Time jetting monitoring (EHD and microfab head)
Alignment camera (Inspection and exact droplet placement or target location)
(Jetting speed and drop volume measurement, contact angle on substrate)